Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Underwater

There is a strange calm as I sit here wondering what to do. It rained for four days straight and so it leaked into the basement apartment at Speer. The people are freaking out and don’t want to move in there. I told them to talk to Tom the fix it, management guy, who had told me that certain things need to be done and in a few hours it could be fixed that the water won’t leak there. But I don’t think they understand. I’m not sure if their check has cleared yet from the bank I deposited on Saturday. So I think how many god damn problems there are on the property and that this will drive me insane. That’s what Tom is for. To deal with stuff. He said it would be all right. But you reach a point when you just are not sure.
You wonder when you should just walk away. I mean the whole damn America is going down the drain, California is in the poor house. We shall see.
I will take Paloma to tutoring and I will sign Hondo up for football camp and I will take him to the Mac store for his lesson before I pick Paloma up again and then pick him up and take them home and make dinner.
I will meditate and I will just be happy no matter what. I made an appointment with a bankruptcy lawyer. I don’t quite know what to do, but I have heard that holding to the tension is a spiritual practice. Indeed it is.
The mortgages are underwater and now the apartment is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment