Monday, September 14, 2009

Demons on 32nd and Speer

The Queen really has to work hard as not to let the demons invade her castle.
Things have been going very lovely for her, with a fantastic excursion to a far away paradise that the Queen frolicked in and still reflects longingly on.
So no amount of fairy tale will take away the fact that there is still this evil rental property on Speer that hangs over her head and sucks her resources. For the Queen was rudely awakened from her sleep by an angry tattooed tenant about some gas problem and the Xcel army blaming it on some stupid faulty connection to the water heater, so it’s turned off and the tenant also complained about the price to dry his clothes in the dryer. And the Queen was proud of herself for calmly telling him to call Tom or talk to Miguel downstairs and that his complaint was noted. Thank you.

So the old familiar demons love to play with her and tempt her down a dark road and feel the rot. The poor me, life sucks, I hate my ex for getting me into this crap, his sloppy work, lets skulk around and torment my mind. Get rid of this thing! And all it reminds you of is your husband's death up until now.

Already I wonder should I declare bankruptcy now? I hear the dollar ‘s collapse is imminent: BUY GOLD AND SILVER! But when? Are all the banks going to collapse for good now too? I mean it seems like they are just resurrecting themselves as more powerful than before and in just a different Neo-America, post-Bush era with any shred of a Constitution. Do I pay my credit card minimum? Or buy pants for my son and even get the orthotics he needs and continue to pay my daughter's tutor. Or do I stay focused on my work and manifest that which I think about. And to manifest that everything will work out. Despite the demons, there will always be demons. Stay optimistic! But then the trickster always appears and changes everything no matter what. So just be prepared for that too. Maybe she should just surrender all together.

The Queen takes a deep breath in and out. Several actually. She clears her mind. She writes this down from bed, sick, while her cat lies on her chest. Demons be gone. It’s a beautiful moment. Why ruin it with dark thoughts when the Queen can be thinking about a King on a magical island paradise. Yes, that's what she'll do. And so the Queen does.

No comments:

Post a Comment