Thursday, April 30, 2009

Arising from the Ashes

I met the new tenants who rented the cottage. A nice, heavily tattooed young couple who are both hairdressers. They love the place, which is good. Although the toilet overflowed they said, and it made my heart stop. The new washer and dryer arrived, however, i needed a gas dryer, not electric, so back it went. But I did raise the wash to $1.50. So that will help!
I spent the morning then weeding the yard with Pepe. I bought a $1,000 gift card for Tom to use on expenses.
Tom is fixing up the front unit now. God it needs so much work. I think how I'd rather spend $1,000 a month on Paloma's private school or traveling around the world or my business or SOMETHING, but I think this is an investment. Or so they say. I imagine i will live in this thing at some point. I met the tenant Valerie from downstairs for the first time. A lovely young nursing student on her way to snowboard. I will have to start charging utilities for her. I died writing a $795 for utilities yesterday.
So most people will crush under the pressure I have. Only yoga I think makes me sane. To just show up in the now and figure it all out.
My lawyer sent a letter to Justin Chipman of Keller Williams Front Range Properties to respond on anything if he's cured the default on the mortgage. Nothing. Not a word. I wonder if I can tell the judge how he used extortion tactics to make me fork over cash. Like "We need $10,000 TODAY, or this 31st street property goes into foreclosure." And I freaked out thinking I'd lose all the money I had put into. And then getting talked into marrying him at the courthouse so that I could refinance Speer on my good credit and get my money back. Only to have all this mess
I think I mentioned how my late husband came through this psychic at a Kentucky Derby Party I attended in May 2006. She was an aquaintance at my kids' Montessori and she came up to me and said, "Sydney, I'm psychic you know. Your husband came to me in a dream last night. Was he dark skinned? Are you planning some sort of financial deal?" Yes, YES! To take my equity out of my home to the tune of $50k and let Justin borrow it. He's supposed to return it right away after his Martin house sells. "He said to warn you. It's a lot of money." Justin was right there over my shoulder. He said it's Just Frank trying to control you still. I got the pressure to go ahead with the deal. And of course that wasn't enough. So it was another $7k there and here, and my daughter was crying, "Why don't I have a Daddy? Mommy, can't you just go to the store and buy another Daddy for me? And it's so hard being a widow. A little voice inside of me said, "just keep going, Just get a nanny." But I didn't have enough faith in myself. I didnt' think I could make it as an artist and yoga teacher. So I forked over the cash, wanting to have a healed family.
Only problem is that Justin Chipman didn't keep any promises. I never got my $50k back right away. I got sucked into all his schemes. And here we are!
But it's OK.I'm stronger than ever. I will arise out of the ashes. This little Speer property that he neglected so long is really cute, and once it's fixed up, it will be wonderful. And My life is just that wonderful.
Because my kids and I ride out bikes down to the school park and we play with Pepe. Everybody congregates there. That is the greatest joy of all. To be with family and to love. Nothing really else matters, for this is all a dream. Not to be taken seriously. It is my dream, and I am identical with the dreamer, Vishnu. So I sit back and relax and not worry. Laksmi came to me too, not to worry, everything will work out. So I surrender. It's all I can do. And I meditate. That is the most helpful. And I love a lot. That is by far the very key to surviving everything. My whole life, all it's problems, craziness, is just perfect the way it is. And I love it all the same. I still cry when I see Frank's photo and the kids'. His presence and memory seem to fade away. But we talk about him sometimes. Small memories that come up. The kids will still remember. All is well. All is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment